Are you ready to take the first step on a journey of mathematical comprehension?
I have had many years of experience working with students of all ages: elementary, middle school, high school, and college. Take a look at what I have to offer for the age group in which you are interested by clicking on the appropriate tab: Kindergarten through 5th grade, 6th – 12th grade, College, or Math Coaching for Parents. If you are ready to take the first step, contact me at 269-345-2416 or firstname.lastname@example.org. I hope to hear from you soon!
Top 10 Reasons for Needing a Math Tutor:
- Student is consistently confused in math class.
- Math grades are going down.
- Student has math anxiety/math test anxiety.
- Teacher or counselor recommends one.
- Student asks for one.
- Math homework is often missing or late.
- Student loses interest in math or lacks confidence in math ability.
- Parent is unable to help with math homework.
- Student has a learning disability.
- Math homework is too easy and student needs a challenge.
Top 10 Benefits of Going to a Math Tutor:
- Individualized instruction without distractions.
- Opportunity to repeatedly ask many questions.
- Review of skills no longer being taught in classroom.
- Increased understanding of concepts.
- Frequent grade improvement.
- Relief of math anxiety.
- Assistance with math homework.
- Improvement of math attitude – makes math fun again
- Exploration of higher order mathematical thinking.
- Intensive practice with mathematical skills.