Is your son or daughter, in 6th through 12th grade, struggling with mathematics? Is the level of mathematics higher than you can help with anymore? Has math homework become a tense time at home? I can help!
- Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education (7th – 12th grades) with a mathematics major
- 16 years of experience teaching Grades 6th – 12th math
- Three years of experience creating 6th – 12th grade mathematics activities and professional development for in-service secondary teachers
- Researched common mathematical misconceptions and how best to remediate them
Being quite familiar with the Common Core State Standards, I can help you and your student successfully maneuver through them. We can work on any of the following:
- Investigate, remediate, and reinforce student’s conceptual understanding of difficult topics in the following subjects:
- Statistics & Probability (Middle School)
- Algebra I
- Algebra II
- Homework help
- Test preparation
Want to talk? Ready to get started? Contact Connie at 269-345-2416 or email@example.com.